Want your website at the top of the search engines?
In a nutshell, we’ll aim to get your website to page one of Google rankings for your chosen or relevant keywords with our SEO packages. To do that, our SEO experts will get to work using a range of ethical on-site and off-site SEO techniques. With plenty of hard work, we should eventually get your site where you want it and get that targeted traffic flowing in.
How we do it
On-site SEO - We will optimise your website and its pages to make sure they’re highly relevant for your chosen keywords
Off-site SEO - We will build links and build your website into an authoritative online presence which Google will highly favour when it comes to search engine rankings.
Our SEO team will work on a combination of these two elements within the SEO package until you achieve your desired search engine rankings.
What’s all this talk of ‘ethical’?
Unfortunately, the SEO industry is plagued with unethical practices to potentially scam money out of clients. This unethical search engine optimisation can not only deliver very poor results, but it can also get your website penalised or even completely removed from the search engine index.
It’s easy to fall for it. Unethical SEO providers often make big claims for little money, which seems like an extremely lucrative deal. However, if it’s too good to be true, then it’s often is!
Common scams and claims to avoid:
- Google sponsored listings – This is NOT SEO! Sponsored listings are a part of Googles pay-perclick system. Whilst PPC is a potentially powerful form of advertising, it is not what you’re paying for if you want SEO. PPC is based on a budget, and as soon as your budget runs dry, your listings will disappear.
- Unlimited PPC for £99/month. This claim is more for pay-per-click services. Each click costs money, so unlimited clicks for any fee simply would not work.
- Guaranteed number one position. As nice as it sounds, it’s simply impossible for any worthwhile SEO company to promise the number one position, and you will find that any ethical SEO company will never do it. Google is a third party website and there is competition involved from dozens of other websites, so guaranteeing a first spot position is nothing short of a lie to you, the client.
What we do
We only use ethical, ‘white hat’ SEO techniques in our SEO packages which almost all of the top ranking websites in the world use to maintain long-term first page rankings. Our methods are also firmly in line with Google’s own webmaster guidelines.
To top it off, we make sure that if you end the SEO service at any time, all of the work you have paid for will not be lost. Also, unlike many SEO companies who request 3-12+ month contracts, we offer our ethical SEO packages and SEO services with a rolling monthly contract, so you aren’t tied into any longterm campaigns.
Let’s get started with a free SEO site review
To make SEO that little bit easier for you, we offer a range of great value SEO packages, so you can find something which suits your website and budget.
If you’re interested in any of our packages, then please get in touch for a free SEO site review. We will assess your website and keywords, and then create a personalised report containing details on existing optimisation, recommended changes, recommended packages and a realistic estimation of what one of our SEO packages could do for you. Click here to get in touch now.
What we can do for you
- Improve your search engine ranking position
- Increase traffic to your web site
- Find the keywords your customers are using
- Optimise your site for your target keywords
- Free initial SEO site review
- Clear and measurable results
- Competitor Analysis